A CITY OF MUSEUMS:
· CAESARAUGUSTA FORUM MUSEUM.
CAESARAUGUSTA PUBLIC BATHS MUSEUM.
CAESARAUGUSTA THEATRE MUSEUM.
CAESARAUGUSTA RIVER PORT MUSEUM:
The importance of Zaragoza during the Roman period can be experienced at these interpretive centres created around major archaeological treasures: the port, theatre, forum and baths… www.zaragoza.es
· PABLO GARGALLO MUSEUM: A collection of this sculptor’s work in a lovely Renaissance palace. www.zaragoza.es
· MUSEUM OF FIRE AND FIREFIGHTERS: A unique museum devoted to the work and history of fire fighters. Perfect for the family. www.zaragoza.es
· GOYA MUSEUM IBERCAJA COLLECTION: Modern renovated space dedicated to Zaragoza’s artistic genius, where visitors can see all of his engravings. museogoya.ibercaja.es
· ZARAGOZA MUSEUM: Fine Arts and Antiquities sections. Ethnology and Pottery section. Ansó and Albarracín Houses. www.museodezaragoza.es
· ZARAGOZA DIOCESAN MUSEUM: Sacred art in an imposing building. www.mudiz.com
· TAPESTRY MUSEUM: Treasures inside another treasure: La Seo Cathedral. www.basilicadelpilar.es
· IAACC Pablo Serrano: For lovers of contemporary art. www.iaacc.es
· EMOZ Origami Museum: . Art in paper, the first origami museum in Europe. www.emoz.es
· CAIXAFORUM: Exhibitions and activities for all audiences. obrasocial.lacaixa.es/caixaforum-zaragoza
· NATURAL SCIENCE MUSEUM: Exhibition of life on Earth from its origins to today. museonat.unizar.es
And there’s more…
ETOPIA. One of the city’s most modern buildings. A varied venue for activities linked to the latest cultural and technological movements.
HARINERA ZGZ. Cultural and urban activism in a restored building in the San José neighbourhood.